Thursday, June 23, 2016

UAC Medieval Faire 2016 - Part Two

The UAC Medieval Faire will be over very soon! If you aren't familiar with what I'm talking about, see my previous blog post here:Press Release: 2nd Annual Medieval Faire! As I said in my last post, I was behind due to some things going on before the Faire kicked off, so I am just as behind.

Today I am blogging the offerings from The Annex, God Mod, and a little something from Jinx.





The Annex has placed out a dress called Giselle. The three colors here are black, brick, and brown. Designed as a long sleeved shirt with a strappy, wide-belted dress, it will work alright in medieval sims, especially in areas that are not 'high society' and I can see it working well in other sims as well.

And now we have God Mod's gypsy dresses, which are called Heath, Orchard, and Highland, respectively. As someone that likes gypsy-related clothes and even some roleplay, I was happy to see something I could wear with my gypsy style hair (which I rarely get to use) and now have something for when I find time to dive back into the SL roleplay community.
















 
For our last item, I chose a little hawk pet from Jinx. Now, admittedly, I already own this, as it isn't the exclusive Jinx has put out at the Medieval Faire, but I have always wanted a collection of birds of prey in SL to carry on my arm, so this was a  must-have for me. So, if you are like me and want a bad ass bird on your arm, go grab it at the Medieval Faire...but if you miss it there, you can buy it in the store!






And this concludes my posts on the Medieval Faire, so if you want to get in and buy some things for a great cause, click here: UAC Medieval Faire, but you'll have to hurry because time is definitely ticking away!

The Wearables:
  • Medieval Faire Items:
    • The Annex - Giselle Gown - Black (1st image)
    • The Annex - Giselle Gown - Brick (2nd image)
    • The Annex - Giselle Gown - Brown (3rd image)
    • God Mod - Heath Gypsy dress (4th image)
    • God Mod - Orchard Gypsy dress (5th image)
    • God Mod - Highland Gypsy dress (6th image)
    • Jinx - Hawk Arm Pet & Leather Falcon Bracer (7th image)
  • The Others:
    • IKON  - Hope Eyes (Wraith [L eye]  / Ghost [R eye])
    • LOGO - Sadie v5.0 (Omega Compatible)
    • Maitreya  - Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 
    • SLink  - Avatar Enhancement Feet Deluxe V1.2
    • SLink  - Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 
    • elikatira -  [e] Brenna  (1st, 2nd, 3rd images)
    • Calico - Penny  (4th, 5th, and 6th images)
    • .ploom. - Lila (Gobbler) - Crimson (7th image)
    • !gO! -  Women Ranger jacket & Ranger skirt (7th image)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!