Sunday, January 31, 2016

To Catch A Potato Thief

So there was a photo challenge issued on Plurk, and it lead a list of people assigned to partner up for a photo shoot together of any theme. These photos, once done, would be placed in the Flickr group, Nigel's Mixed Nuts. I've been so extremely slack on my blog postings for a long, long time now...that I decided I would share my photos here, as well as on Flickr.

For the January round of these challenges, I was fortunate to be paired with someone I've been friends with for a long time, Loki. Now, if you haven't seen Loki's Flickr stream, then you should...because he takes amazing photos. Even if you aren't interested, you should still go look, because Loki deserves the views in honor of the pesky potato attacks I've launched on him, forever. Poor guy.

Also, if you don't look at his Flickr stream, you'll miss his photos from the same shoot, which will undoubtedly be a million times better than mine.

Anywho, on to the photos!



Nigel's Mixed Nuts Photo Challenge #1

My Goods (in the photo):
  •  Skin: Lumae :: Adore : 1 - Pearl :: Tulips {RedBrow}
  • Shape: Anastasia (Nima Skin - LoudMouth) (Self-made, not for sale)
  • Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver4
  • Hair: *Calico* Clara - Reds
  • Hair Base: AD - hair base 1 - crimson
  • Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
  • Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Alli Classic 
  • Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower
  • Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 - Casual
  • Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High Left V2.3
  • Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Ghost & Wraith
  • Makeup: :::Sn@tch Party Girl Makeup (Creamsicle-T):::
  • Dress: DE Designs - Thyri - Black
  • Shoes: Eudora 3D Elvira Heels (Slink High) Black
To see what Loki is wearing, he may put the information on Flickr, but I cannot attest complete certainty on that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!