Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Stuffery Moves Again!

Hello, hello! I'm getting a bit tired of all this blog moving, but here we are, back on Blogger after years of not using it. I thought about using Wordpress as I've been doing, but after thinking it over, I decided this was what I wanted to try out (again). In the links on this page, you will see that I've linked two separate archives, from Stuffery.net and from the original blog, Stuffery.crashthemode.net. I've moved both archives to the Wordpress site, but as I don't think it's possible to combine two blogs, I had to make two. Sadly, some of the images are missing, and I don't seem to have all of them on my computer as I thought I did, so I'm having to search for some and see if Kaija has hers still. It may be a long process, but I'm working on it.
For the time being, Kaija and Co have retired from blogging, so it'll just be me. Of course, if she chooses to return or just blog on occasion for kicks, she knows she's free to do so. Who knows, she may pop up again soon...or months down the line! At any rate, so this post wouldn't be devoid of images, I put up my new profile image, as I'm kind of happy with how it turned out...even if the background seems a tiny bit blurry. In the coming days/weeks/months/years, hopefully, I'll be here on Blogger and not have to jump to anything else again, because maintaining a domain name was just becoming a hassle when most services jump up to over $100.00 USD after a year for the server space and domain, and I'm just not willing to keep doing that! Charging a little over $35 for a year for it all was awesome, but the sudden jump in price is just too much for a not-for-profit blog. 

Anywho! I'll be posting up some more stuff later on! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!