Saturday, April 16, 2011

A League of Our Own

I'm slowly making my way through this round's Project Themeory stores, and the 50L Friday ones as well. My first stop for this blog entry was League. I love League, so much so that I have a folder dedicated to nothing but League.


I swooped in and headed over to that magical far right wall from the entrance and pounced on the Project Themeory item - Boho Legwarmers, and then had a gleeful moment when I saw the Merino Leggings and Flats sets. I chose the color Old Lavender, then grabbed the Ribbon Tied Tanktop in Wisteria above that. I decided to put all of that on right there in the store, pairing it with my League Booty Shorts in Dark Blue. Once home, I popped onto my little :GAUGED: Photo Studio (an old Project Themeory gift) and snapped off a few shots.
Booty Shorts in Dark Blue from League
Ribbon Tied Tanktop in Wistera from League
Merino Leggings & Flats in Old Lavender from League
Boho Legwarmers from League (Project Themeory-Mismatch[Multi Wool])
Hair from Maitreya (Moon)
Skin from Belleza (Alyson)
Eyes from Negaposi (Mystic Eyes)


Then the fact that I haven't been to sleep yet and it's now 6:00 AM EST began to hit me like a sack of bricks...so I shall work on the rest of the photos later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!